Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Auto Moving to Uruguay
Moving your vehicle abroad can be expensive as well as trying, so when you make a decision to ship your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Uruguay you think properly over lots of details so that your car’s relocation was without extra expenses and problem-free. You should begin with considering the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Uruguay.
Move your vehicle to main ports in Uruguay: Montevideo, Nueva Palmira, Fray Bentos, Colonia, Juan Lacaze.
Obtain a free quote for shipping your car to Uruguay!
Vehicle Import to Uruguay Regulations
1. New cars are dutiable
2. Returning Uruguayan citizens are permitted to import used cars provided they comply with the requirements below:
- Owner of the auto must have lived abroad for a minimum of three years
- Auto must have been in the owner's name for a minimum of three years
- Owner must apply for authorization from the Ministry of Finance before Customs clearance can begin
3. Foreigners are not allowed to import used autos
4. Documents required:
- Commercial Invoice (original)
- Car title or Certificate of Register or Matriculation
5. Note: These documents must be legalized by Uruguayan Consulate at origin. An official translation of document into Spanish will also be required (which must be obtained in Uruguay).
Shipping Rates to Uruguay
Search for the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Uruguay. Consider the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Look through the information on customs brokers in Uruguay.