Vehicle Import to Spain Regulations

Ship Your Car

Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?

- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!

- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.

- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.

- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!

Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.

Required documents for Customs Clearance into Spain (from outside of the E.U.):
 Passport with last entry stamp (original or copy legalized by Spanish Consulate at origin)
2. Spanish Identification Card (D.N.I.) if Spanish citizen.
3. Residence card or application form
4. Certificate of Domicile (Empadronamiento) obtained from the local Town Hall (original)
5. Rental Contract showing a minimum rental of two years or Escritura (Title Deed to property)
6. Consular registration
7. Photocopy of Fiscal identification number (N.I.E.)
8. Non-Spanish citizens must obtain a consular or residence resign at origin stating that the customer has canceled his residence at origin due to moving to Spain
9. Customs application form for duty-free import
10. Letter authorizing destination agent to clear shipment
11. Detailed inventory with valuation of items in Spanish, signed and dated by the customer, (legalized by Spanish Consulate at origin)
12. Inventory must show contents of cartons, state goods have been used for more than six months and list all major appliances with make, model and serial number
13. Purchase invoice for appliances may be necessary
14. Copy of the Bill of Lading

Customs Regulations >>