Vehicle Import to Poland Regulations

Ship Your Car

Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?

- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!

- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.

- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.

- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!

Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.

1. Duty and tax free if Customer is foreign and taking up residence for more than six months or Customer is a returning Polish citizen and has been abroad for more than a year
2. Documents required:
- Certificate of origin
- Original Title or Registration.  The vehicle must be registered in the name of the current owner
- Car model, year, registration and chassis number should be indicated on the inventory
- Original Bill of Sale required for new autos.  If used or second-hand, value declaration signed by owner.
- Drivers License
- International Insurance Policy (Green Card)
3. Foreigner may import to Poland brand new or used car
4. Returning Polish citizen may bring only used car (at least 1 month) but it must be registered in USA before the Customer obtains a Certificate from the Polish Consulate.