Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Papua New Guinea
Shipping your vehicle overseas can be rather costly and complicated. So when you decide to move your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Papua New Guinea you should consider lots of details so that the shipping was reasonably priced and problem-free. First of all, have a look at the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Papua New Guinea, as well as find out the shipping rates for transporting your vehicle to Papua New Guinea.
Move your vehicle to main ports and cities in Papua New Guinea: Goroka, Madang, Mount Hagen, Port Moresby, Rabaul.
Request a free quote for shipping your car to Papua New Guinea!
Vehicle Import to Papua New Guinea Regulations
Duty free entry if vehicle has been in the owner's use and possession for 12 months or more, and not be sold or otherwise disposed of for 15 months after importation.
1. Customs declaration
2. Original purchase invoice
3. Insurance certificate
4. Maintenance invoices
Shipping Rates to Papua New Guinea
Browse through the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Papua New Guinea. Get to know the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Find out more about the customs brokers in Papua New Guinea.