Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Monaco
Shipping your vehicle overseas can be pretty pricey and complicated. If you choose to move your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Monaco you should take into account all the details so that the shipping was reasonably priced and problem-free. Start with looking through the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Monaco, as well as clear up the shipping prices for transporting your vehicle to Monaco.
Move your vehicle to main ports and cities in Monaco: Monaco, Monte-Carlo.
Get a free quote for shipping your car to Monaco!
Vehicle Import to Monaco Regulations
1. Autos can be imported duty-free provided:
- Owner is moving his principle residence to Monaco
- Owner has been abroad for more than one year
- Has owned auto for at least six months
2. Must be listed on the inventory (giving year, make, model chassis, engine and registration numbers) even if not accompanying household goods
3. Cars may be loaded in container with household goods, but must be near doors
4. Documents required:
- Attestation from French Consulate at origin
- Purchase invoice
Shipping Rates to Monaco
Browse through the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Monaco. Clear up the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Clear up the information on the customs brokers in Monaco