Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Liberia
To ship your vehicle abroad can be quite costly as well as complex. So if you come to a decision to move your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Liberia you should consider lots of details so that the shipping was reasonably priced and problem-free. First of all, have a look at the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Liberia, as well as get the shipping rates for relocating your vehicle to Liberia.
Move your vehicle to main ports and cities in Liberia: Gbargna, Greenville, Harbel, Monrovia, Robertsport.
Request a free quote for shipping your car to Liberia!
Vehicle Import to Liberia Regulations
1. New Vehicle: commercial invoice signed, sealed and stamped with the year model, color, chassis number, engine capacity, original bill of lading.
2. Used Vehicle: subject to appraisal by customs authorities
3. Duty rates on autos: from 38 to 60% depending on vehicle type and engine capacity. Customs tariff.
Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The information is general guidance to assist our Customers. The customs regulations are subject to change without notice.
Shipping Rates to Liberia
Check out the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Liberia. Know more about the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Discover the customs brokers in Monrovia, Liberia