Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Ghana
To move your vehicle abroad can be as expensive as complex. So when you settle on shipping your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Ghana, consider a number of details so that the shipping was reasonably priced and problem-free. Firstly, have a look at the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Ghana.
Ship your vehicle to main ports and cities in Ghana: Accra, Asamankese, Kumasi, Tamale, Tarkwa.
Get a free quote for shipping your car to Ghana!
Vehicle Import to Ghana Regulations
1. Customer's presence at Customs clearance may be required
2. Cars over five years old pay graduated penalty, according to year of manufacture
3. Only left-hand drive cars allowed
4. Size limit: above 1600cc dutiable
5. Documents required:
- Customs Form C.12/SAD
- Proof of ownership, i.e. Insurance Certificate, Registration Card
- Original Purchase Invoice
Shipping Rates to Ghana
Find out the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Ghana. Look through the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Clear up the customs brokers agencies in Ghana