Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Ecuador
To ship your vehicle abroad can be quite costly as well as complex. So if you come to a decision to move your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Ecuador you should consider lots of details so that the shipping was priced and problem-free. First of all, have a look at the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Ecuador, as well as get the shipping rates for relocating your vehicle to Ecuador.
Move your vehicle to main ports and cities in Ecuador: Cuenca, Guayaquil, Machala, Quito, Santo Domingo.
Request a free quote for shipping your car to Ecuador!
Vehicle Import to Ecuador Regulations
Except for diplomatic shipments, importation of used motor vehicles is prohibited. To import a motor vehicle, it must be brand new, it must be inspected at origin before embarkation (even if it is sharing a container with household goods) and an import permit must be previously approved in Ecuador. Motor vehicles are subject to duties.
- Vehicle should be less than one year old
- Previous authorization from the Ministry of Finance required
- Duties applicable (approx. 65% of CIF value)
- Documents required:
- Owner Certificate
- Two original invoices
- Import License from the central bank prior to shipping
- Verification Certificate
Shipping Rates to Ecuador
Look through the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Ecuador. Read about the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Consider the customs brokers agents and agencies in main cities and ports of Ecuador: Guayaquil