Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Colombia
Shipping your vehicle internationally may be as expensive as complicated. So when you make a decision to ship your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Colombia you should consider the details to make the moving was practical and stress-free. Take a look at the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Colombia.
Ship your vehicle to main ports and cities in Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogota, Cali, Cartagena, Medellin.
Get here a free quote for shipping your car to Colombia!
Vehicle Import to Colombia Regulations:
- As of 1/1/94 no USED automobile may be imported into Colombia
- Import License is required and MUST be obtained prior to arrival of auto
- Do not include an auto as part of the household goods shipment
- Do not ship vehicles until all documents are in order
- Non-compliance will result in seizure/storage of shipment at great additional expense
- Documents required:
- Original Commercial Invoice (detailed and in US dollars)
- Copy of Bill of Sale
- All documents (Invoice, etc.) must agree with the Import License
Shipping Rates to Colombia
Get the information on the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Colombia. Search here for the fees you may have in your shipping invoice.
Consider the customs brokers agents and agencies in main cities and ports of Colombia: Barranquilla