International Car Shipping to Austria from UK
When moving overseas, customers meet lots of hindrances concerning safety, cost, time and importing procedure in general. And as vehicles are some of the most valuable assets, its shipping is usually as troublesome. It's commonly known that auto transport is a dynamic industry with its changeable rates, import regulations and procedure. But an immutable thing is to choose the reliable shipping company with a good name. And when transporting your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Austria from UK, consider its pricing and safety, as well as the customs regulations and customs brokers operating for importing vehicles to Austria.
Move your vehicle to main ports and cities in Austria: Graz, Innsbruck, Linz, Salzburg, Vienna.
Get a free quote for shipping your car to Austria!
Vehicle Import to Austria Regulations
Vehicle Import to Austria Regulations:
1. Motor Vehicles are exempt from duties if owned and used abroad for at least six months, and cannot be sold or otherwise transferred for two years
2. All cars must meet Austrian specifications and may require extensive modifications
3. Proof of automobile insurance is required
4. Application for Austrian license plates must be made immediately; plates from original country must be available
5. Separate customs clearance at the main customs office in Vienna is necessary
6. Documents required:
- Log Book
- Purchase Invoice and contract
- Passport (copy)
- Registration with police or local authority in Austria (original)
- Exit Certificate stating stay abroad was for at least 12 months
Look through customs clearance agencies operating in Austria.
Shipping Rates to Austria
Check out the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Austria from United Kingdom. Find the additional fees and prices for various shipping options for your vehicle transporting.