Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Bahamas
Shipping your vehicle overseas can be rather costly and complicated, so when you decide to move your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Bahamas you should consider loads of details so that the shipping was reasonably priced and problem-free. So, start with looking through the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Bahamas.
Move your vehicle to main ports and cities in Bahamas: Freeport, Nassau, Cooper’s Town.
Get a free quote for shipping your car to Bahamas!
Vehicle Import to Bahamas Regulations:
1. Copy of auto title is required
2. An invoice is required for recently purchased autos
3. Value of $10,000 or less-45% duty + 7% stamp tax
4. Value of $10,000-$20,000-50% duty + 7% stamp tax
5. Value over $20,000-65% + 7% stamp tax
Shipping Rates to Bahamas
Explore the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Bahamas. Clear up the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Look through the customs brokers agents and agencies in main cities and ports of Bahamas: Freeport