Ship Your Car
Moving your car, boat or motorcycle overseas?
- Get a free estimation of shipping your vehicle abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your auto, boat or motorcycle shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment of your vehicle and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.
- And ship your vehicle with us from any U.S. city to the majority of world’s countries!
Simply request a vehicle shipping quote and determine the cost of your international auto moving.
International Vehicle Shipping to Austria
To ship your vehicle internationally can be rather expensive and wearisome, so when you make up your mind to move your auto, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to Austria you have to consider lots of details so that the shipping was economical and problem-free. So, begin with taking a look at the customs regulations, duty rates and necessary documents for importing vehicles to Austria.
Ship your vehicle to main ports and cities in Austria: Graz, Innsbruck, Linz, Salzburg, Vienna.
Request a free quote for shipping your car to Austria!
Vehicle Import to Austria Regulations:
1. Motor Vehicles are exempt from duties if owned and used abroad for at least six months, and cannot be sold or otherwise transferred for two years
2. All cars must meet Austrian specifications and may require extensive modifications
3. Proof of automobile insurance is required
4. Application for Austrian license plates must be made immediately; plates from original country must be available
5. Separate customs clearance at the main customs office in Vienna is necessary
6. Documents required:
- Log Book
- Purchase Invoice and contract
- Passport (copy)
- Registration with police or local authority in Austria (original)
- Exit Certificate stating stay abroad was for at least 12 months
Shipping Rates to Austria
Look through the approximate rates for shipping your vehicle to the ports of Austria. Browse through the fees you may find in your shipping invoice.
Look through customs brokers agencies in Austria .